“Family Matters” & “Communication”
Intensive Workshop Weekend
Unresolved issues from the past can create painful interactions within a family. Conflicts in schedules often make attending weekly counseling difficult for family members.
Families can benefit from an intensive weekend together to work through some of these struggles together and improve understand of one another to explore healthier communication patterns.
This 2-Day Intensive Workshop includes 4-Two Hour sessions over the two-day weekend and will focus on:
- Building Healthy Communication Patterns
- Establishing Healthy Boundaries
- Gaining Conflict Resolution Skills and Reducing Conflict
- Identifying Health Family Interactions
- Exploring Family of Origin and its Effects on Family
Led by: Linda Heying, Psy D, LMFT
Space is limited. Weekend dates still available in April, June & August.
Cost varies based on the size of the family or group.
This group is open to adults of any age
and will be held at our Oak Brook location.
For question or to register, please contact:
Midwest Center for Hope & Healing