Samantha is an Associate Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She earned her Master of Arts in Christian Marriage, Family, and Individual Counseling from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Samantha provides counseling from a Christian perspective, as well as a community approach. She has worked primarily with teens and young women, but hopes to work with couples and families, while incorporating the family background and story into each session. She is passionate about walking with clients through their journeys of suffering, transitions, and relationships. While life is full of broken relationships, unfulfilled expectations, and loss, she believes there is hope and redemption to each person’s story.
- What Really Is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’? October 26, 2022
- Treating Addictions October 10, 2022
- Anger Management Counseling at MCHH September 15, 2022
- New At MCHH This September: Managing Grief Group August 11, 2022
- New at MCHH This September: Women’s Empowerment Group August 11, 2022