Nicole is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with 13 years of experience in providing individual therapy. She graduated from Benedictine University where she received a Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology. She has worked with adults, adolescence and children who are dealing with a variety of life situations and struggles. Nicole works from MCHH’s Oak Brook office and offers telehealth counseling sessions.
- What Really Is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’? October 26, 2022
- Treating Addictions October 10, 2022
- Anger Management Counseling at MCHH September 15, 2022
- New At MCHH This September: Managing Grief Group August 11, 2022
- New at MCHH This September: Women’s Empowerment Group August 11, 2022