Andrea Calvert is a National Certified Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois who works with adults, and adolescents. She received her bachelor’s degree from Northeastern Illinois University and her master’s degree from Governors State University. Andrea’s 20 years of experience in the mental health profession provided her the opportunity to advance her clinical skills as a clinician. She has worked in child protection, a residential facility for detained youth, a specialized foster care agency, and a behavioral health center, counseling individuals of all ages with various mental health issues.
- See Our Newly Expanded Oak Brook Counseling Office January 23, 2023
- Staff Spotlight: ⭐️Nicole Clarizio, LPC⭐️ January 15, 2023
- New Years Resolutions and You December 28, 2022
- The Holidays And Your Mental Health December 21, 2022
- Holiday Blues December 15, 2022