Your body and mind are programmed to react to life’s challenges quickly and efficiently. But if you’re constantly responding to more and more demands, your stress response can get worn out. When stress is high, your mood can dip, your relationships can suffer, and your health can decline. You might feel burned out at work and as though your efforts in life have little purpose or overall effect. All of these results can put you at risk for anxiety, depression, or other mental health problems.
- What Really Is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’? October 26, 2022
- Treating Addictions October 10, 2022
- Anger Management Counseling at MCHH September 15, 2022
- New At MCHH This September: Managing Grief Group August 11, 2022
- New at MCHH This September: Women’s Empowerment Group August 11, 2022