Everyone will experience losses over the course of their life. People may lose loved ones, their sense of safety, their employment, a life role, or a physical ability among other things. Your mind and body often react to grief with high anxiety or feelings of sadness or anger, making it difficult to take care of yourself and plan for the future. Counseling can be a useful place to think about a loss, feel emotionally supported and help you work through the immediate, more overwhelming feelings of grief.
- What Really Is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’? October 26, 2022
- Treating Addictions October 10, 2022
- Anger Management Counseling at MCHH September 15, 2022
- New At MCHH This September: Managing Grief Group August 11, 2022
- New at MCHH This September: Women’s Empowerment Group August 11, 2022