Welcoming new therapist, Karina Rodriquez, LPC, to MCHH’s Oak Brook location. She also offers telehealth appointments. Karina is a licensed professional counselor who graduated with a bachelor’s in Psychology with a concentration in developmental and a minor in Sociology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She later obtained her master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northeastern Illinois University. Karina focuses on working with children and adolescents. She has experience working with children and adolescents in a clinical and school setting. Karina has helped children and adolescents with a variety of struggles such as: self-esteem, self-love, self-worth, grief, family/friendship conflict, anger management, anxiety, depression, adjusting to life transitions, sexuality, and trauma.
- What Really Is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’? October 26, 2022
- Treating Addictions October 10, 2022
- Anger Management Counseling at MCHH September 15, 2022
- New At MCHH This September: Managing Grief Group August 11, 2022
- New at MCHH This September: Women’s Empowerment Group August 11, 2022