Welcoming new therapist, Karina Rodriquez, LPC, to MCHH’s Oak Brook location. She also offers telehealth appointments. Karina is a licensed professional counselor who graduated with a bachelor’s in Psychology with a concentration in developmental and a minor in Sociology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She later obtained her master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northeastern Illinois University. Karina focuses on working with children and adolescents. She has experience working with children and adolescents in a clinical and school setting. Karina has helped children and adolescents with a variety of struggles such as: self-esteem, self-love, self-worth, grief, family/friendship conflict, anger management, anxiety, depression, adjusting to life transitions, sexuality, and trauma.
- See Our Newly Expanded Oak Brook Counseling Office January 23, 2023
- Staff Spotlight: ⭐️Nicole Clarizio, LPC⭐️ January 15, 2023
- New Years Resolutions and You December 28, 2022
- The Holidays And Your Mental Health December 21, 2022
- Holiday Blues December 15, 2022