Online Therapy and Telehealth
Teletherapy offered by MCHH means more accessible therapy choices. Clients can now securely receive counseling with select therapists online using our enhanced video and phone service. More and more insurance companies are reimbursing for telecounseling, our intake coordinator can help verify if your insurance plan covers teletherapy services.
Providing high-quality mental health services is our top priority. We offer telehealth because it works. Studies have shown that people who attend therapy via remote services have equally positive outcomes when compared to therapy clients in counseling exclusively in person.
- How do I reduce the amount worry or stress in my life?
- How do I successfully cope with life’s challenges?
- How do I gain self-confidence to pursue my goals and make decisions?
- How do I reduce the amount of conflict in my relationships?
- What can I do when I feel stuck in sadness, fear, or anger?
- How do I deal with unexpected tragedy, illness, or loss?
- Anxiety Help
- Personal growth
- Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Overcoming Phobias
- Body image
- Conflict Resolution
- ADHD & ODD
- Anger / Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Domestic Abuse
- Self Esteem
Telehealth therapy is the use of a digital platform that provides secure methods to communicate with a client in real time.
Many therapist clients have found telehealth to be a great addition to their wellness journey while eliminating obstacles that may limit or prevent clients from in person counseling.
With the arrival of the COVID-19, the topic of remote counseling and telehealth has become more prominent as a means of continuing work with existing clients, and beginning work with new clients.
All requirements for working with clients remain in place with telebehavioral health. The usual standards of care counselors use when working with clients still apply.